Action Plan for Plugging Energy Leaks
Identify one situation that drains your energy and which technique(s) and strategies you will use for the next two weeks to plug the energy leaks.
Some examples of typical energy-draining situations:
- Financial issues/budget cuts
- Sleep disruption
- Technology glitches
- Making decisions
- Dealing with others’ mistakes
- Inefficient processes
- Overload and deadlines
- Time pressures
- Challenging co-workers, clients
- Unexpected change
- Workplace drama
- Balancing work and family
- Health challenges
Your Tool Box
- Inner Balance Trainer (Week 1)
- Heart-Focused Breathing Technique (Week 1)
- Depletion to Renewal Grid (Week 2)
- Inner-Ease Technique (Week 2)
- Prep – Shift and Reset – Sustain (Week 3)
- Quick Coherence Technique (Week 3)
- Freeze Frame Technique (Week 4)
- Coherent Communication Technique (Week 5)
- Heart Lock-In Technique (Week 6, what you will learn in the live class)
Action Plan for Building Resilience Capacity
Identify actions you can take that will recharge your inner battery and add energy to your system. Commit to them for two weeks.
Actions to charge your inner battery and add energy to your system:
- Prep with a coherence technique to set the tone for the day; breathe ease between tasks.
- Find something to appreciate each day; practice patience and kindness.
- Prep by practicing Inner-Ease before a stressful interaction.
Reset after a stressful interaction by practicing Heart-Focused Breathing.
- Commit to taking out the drama, not overreacting and getting in sync.
- Practice the Heart Lock-In Technique 5-15 minutes 3 or 4 times a week to build a new baseline.
- Practice coherent communication in each interaction.
- Use your Inner Balance™ Trainer to help you learn to sustain your coherence.
- Get adequate, renewing sleep.
- Engage in an activity you enjoy such as sports, gardening, cooking, hiking, a hobby, exercising, dancing, music, volunteering or reading.